Playing and learning

 

Some rest of solid fabrics

randomly chosen to try

a new pattern (to me, anyways!),

DSCF9222

cutting, trimming,

DSCF9225

sewing the pieces together,

and learning a different pattern.

DSCF9226

Whether it’s an idea for a new quilt (in other colors),

I don’t know….

But I’m glad I gave it a try,  for this one

I had to make the templates myself, I cut it out of plastic,

it worked well.

And it happened because I wanted to take

a little break from this project,

a tray-pouch, by Aneela Hoey

DSCF9231

 

DSCF9233

DSCF9234

Thread,  needle, and thimble,

just an hour (?…) away

from being finished!

 

Hope you had a peaceful Easter.

Have a lovely and creative week!

newBlogSignature

Comments

Ulla said…
Your new block looks complicated, curved seams are so tricky! The tray pouch is clever, and you are a master of pouch sewing.
Happy Easter for you too.
The block looks great...... Lovely little pouch too.....

Popular Posts