Thursday, February 16, 2017

Updating…

 

 

Top finished,

quilting done,

binding done!

And it was all done last year,

sigh….

Where is the time going?…

DSCF9067

DSCF9072DSCF9071

This is my “Palette” Quilt,

and,yes,

also from last year!…

Finished in October.

When I took this photo it was still without the binding, but the weather was just right for a picture!Winking smile

DSC_0640

DSC_0643DSC_0642

A very practical cosmetic clutch

with magnetic snaps instead of zipper. The pattern is from “ByAnnie”.

But I’m not using it for cosmetic!

DSCF9111DSCF9113

Some knitting…

DSCF9131

A mini wallhanging from the book “Preshrunk Quilts”,

from the very talented Emily Cier, I love her work.

DSCF9154

Still pondering on how I want to quilt it,

machine or by hand?…

DSCF9150

 

While waiting for the right decision to come…

I started another project…

DSCF9135

Have a lovely and creative time!

newBlogSignature

2 comments:

Abby and Stephanie said...

Goodness Suzie you've been busy with finishes and beautiful projects. I think my sewing room and machine have forgotten who I am. The palette quilt is just gorgeous. These colorful projects are a great dose of sunshine. Nice catching up with you.

Ulla said...

Beautiful quilts, the blue one is so strong and full of energy, the palette is more feminine. Lovely knitting too.
I'm so glad to see you back here!