Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Keep on sewing!

 

Back on the saddle again!

I’ve made more blocks for the “Feather” quilt

and I’m thinking about how to sew the blocks together,

it’s fun to arrange and rearrange.

2013_0128photosblog0012

To better calculate how many blocks I need,

I trued up some blocks and added partial blocks using only the

background fabric.

I really like the way it’s turning out! :-)

2013_0210photosblog0007

sigh…..

Winter says

“hello again!”….

2008_0322Softies0018

Just when it was starting to

get a bit warm….

Wishing you a cozy

and lovely week!

SignatureLBB

6 comments:

Houseelf said...

Beautiful work Suzie. It's been snowing here too in between clear blue skies and sun. So strange!

Houseelf said...

Beautiful work Suzie. It's been snowing here too in between clear blue skies and sun. So strange!

Stephanie said...

Such gorgeous feathers. Sorry Winter knocked on your door. After our warm weekend there is mention of snow. Mother Nature needs to tell her Wicked Winter Sister to go into hibernation now!

Ulla said...

The blocks are so beautiful and unusual. Good to hear you are back again. We have still 50 cm snow, if it is any comfort to you!

FeatherDuster said...

I love those feathers! Where did you find the pattern, or did you make it yourself?

Sandi said...

Oh, I love your feather blocks - beautiful!
And the snow looks lovely! One day I would like to see snow flakes falling. I have only seen snow on the ground....