Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Choices

 

The wall hanging top is finished,

all pieces fitted together,

phew…

Looking for a name is

just as difficult as thinking about

how to quilt a quilt,

many options….

2013_0128photosblog0007

Spinning Sea glass…

Blueberry Ice…

Glacier…

Ice Floe…

Arctic Flower…

Diamond dust…

I’ll let all these names

and associations “percolate”…

Who knows…

I might come up with

a good idea for quilting, too.

2013_0129photosblog0012

Soft and cuddly yarn,

love the color combination.

But first,

I have these socks

on the needle ;-)

2013_0129photosblog0014

I baked another cake…

It’s my “one weakness”…

2013_0128photosblog0013

Have a lovely and creative week!

wntcl1t

SignatureLBB

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Pretty things -- fabric, yarn and cake!!! That yarn is gorgeous!!!

Ulla said...

The quilt top turned out so perfect, a challenging pattern. I see you also knit the socks from toe to top but your heel is different. Beautiful yarns!

Houseelf said...

Gorgeous design in the perfect icy colours of the month. Pretty knitting!

Looks like you've been having a creative time in all sorts of mediums.