Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas is just around the corner…

 

…so…

…instead of sitting

at my computer…

I was decorating the house,

buying presents,

making presents,

wrapping the presents,

going to the Post Office,

eating cookies, cake,

and drinking tea with some friends and a Quilt Group,

and so on…

I guess you’re doing about the same, don’t you?!…

But,

besides that…

I could not show you what I’ve been sewing!

I might do it after Christmas! ;-)

This wall hanging had to wait a year or so (oh my….)

Now a proud finished PIP!

2012_1210photosblog0011

Two new members of my DH’s Moose collection:

2012_1210photosblog0024 2012_1210photosblog0026

Some wrapped presents

2012_1210photosblog0101

Some new Tilda birds for the Christmas tree - I’ve already made some years ago,

but they were gifts and there were none for me…

2009_1119blog-photos0012

 

There’s not much left from what I’ve baked for the Advent,

it seems like I’ll have to bake again (that’s a pleasure!)

It’s a lovely time,

hope you’re enjoying it too.

Wishing you a lovely and creative week!

gf1cl12a

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love what you've been doing instead of sitting at the computer. What a gorgeous PiP. Congratulations! Adorable gingham moose. What a fun collection to have. Happy Baking!

Simone de Klerk said...

Such a beautiful happy Christmas fun post.
I, how I would love to have a cup of tea with you and some of the cookies you baked. I think the Germans are the best in baking Christmas cookies!

Houseelf said...

I like the 3d effect of the reds in your PIP. Yes the season for lots of wonderful secret makings. :-) Have fun with Christmas baking.

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Sounds like you are enjoying the lead up to Christmas! Love your wallhanging - very festive.

Sharon said...

wow! your red and white star-block quilt is really pretty