Happy New Year 2012!

 

My Wishes for You...


Happiness deep down within.

Serenity with each sunrise.

Success in each facet of your life.

Family beside you.

Close and caring friends.

Health, inside you.

Love that never ends.

Special memories of all the yesterdays.

A bright today with much to be thankful for.

A path that leads to beautiful tomorrows.

Dreams that do their best to come true.

Appreciation of all the wonderful things about you.


Author Unknown

nycl1l

 

Sincerely,

signature Suzie

Comments

What a wonderful wishlist Suzie! I wish you and your family all the best for 2012!
Simone de Klerk said…
This is such a beautiful text, Suzie! Thank you for sharing.
I wish all the wonderful things said in the poem for you too, and most of all: "a path that leads to beautiful tomorrows!"
Gelukkig nieuwjaar!
Stephanie said…
Lovely and the very best in 2012 to you and your family.
Annemariesquilt said…
Happy New Year Suzie !!
Take care and have fun, I will ;-))
Ulla said…
Thank you for the beautiful words, and Happy New Year to you!
Handmade by Mai said…
Happy new year and the best wishes for 2012
moonar said…
Hi there, awesome site. I thought the topics you posted on were very interesting. I tried to add your RSS to my feed reader and it a few. take a look at it, hopefully I can add you and follow.










Happy New year2012

Popular Posts