Fresh from the sewing room

 

Did you notice the button on my side bar?

I’ve joined Barbara’s event for this holiday and, I have to confess, although I don’t spend a full day in the sewing room, it’s working fine!

A little basket:

2011_1209blog-photos0027

Mug rugs with one of my favorite fabrics (that I already used last year):

2011_1209blog-photos0017

Isn’t she sweet? I really like her:

2011_1209blog-photos0018

Another mug rug:

2011_1209blog-photos0019

Actually, two!

2011_1209blog-photos0022

 

On Dec.11th you can visit Barbara’s blog to see what the other  participants accomplished, I’ll be posting here too.

Now, back to the sewing room! ;-))

Have a lovely weekend!

gf1cl1a

signature Suzie

Comments

Ulla said…
You have the sweetest Christmas fabrics, and you have finished such goodlooking projects again.
Love your Christmas projects Suzie! Love the festive fabrics you have used.
Katherine said…
Oh, Suzy! What pretty projects you've made!
Stephanie said…
You make the happiest things. Darling basket and yes, sweet little elf.
Such sweet en happy projects!
Annette said…
Beautiful projects! I especially love the fabric bowl. Awesome!!
Houseelf said…
What fabulous makings. Yes I have your elf mug rug in use in the craft room at the moment. The house you made is on the tree.

Wonderful basket! It looks like you are having a lot of fun.
Min Quilte krok said…
Hello
I Love the fabric on the basket ;-)
Have a creative new year
Hugs from
Laila Nævervei
Norway

Popular Posts