Fresh from the sewing room (2)

Today is the deadline for Barbara’s “Occupy your sewing room”!

My last two finishes!…

One of the pictures of my sneak peeks was a little wonky star,  now it is a little table cloth. It is my “entry” for the mentioned event.

2011_1211blog-photos0001

A little stitchery (in red and white of course!) for a little jug or pot.

2011_1211blog-photos0009

I guess my little projects are all finished by now!

2011_1211blog-photos0022

Or maybe not?….

Well, it was a lot of fun!

I’m excited to see what the other participants have accomplished.

Thank you Barbara for organizing this event!

I’ve swept the sewing room,  dusted the sewing machine and the table is “clean”…

What is coming next?

Hmmm…

Just let me have a look….

Next time folks!

I wish you a peaceful,  lovely Sunday!

xmcl1al

signature Suzie

Comments

Scrumptious red and white projects!
Ulla said…
So pretty! The wonky star table cloth is something I would like to sew too.
If you feel like sweeping and dusting some more, there is a lot of that to do at my place!
Laura said…
Oh, love that red and white!!! Very festive!
Pattilou said…
I love making wonky stars. I love the contrast of your red ones on the white. Very Christmasy!

Merry Christmas to you!
Stephanie said…
I haven't touch my sewing machine in almost 2 weeks. No time but I do have some finishes to work on today as they are gifts. :o) I love all of our red/white handmade goodness.
Barbara said…
Great work! I'm so glad you joined us!
Great finishes! Love the Red and White! Beautiful!
Enjoy your day!
Rhonda G said…
Love your work. Great Job.
Just love all your red/white projects - just the perfect setting for the holidays. And your banner is beautiful too.
Denise :) said…
Suzie, I just love your little teapot and cup stitcheries! Where did you find the patterns?! All your work is just beautiful! :)
Wow everything looks great and so festive. I am guessing Red is your color! I love em all!
I love your white and red theme, especially what you've done with the wonky stars! Very nicely done!
Mrs.Pickles said…
great work love the red and white!
Houseelf said…
What a wonderful Advent collection! May I suggest that you make yourself a red elf hat next? I nominate you an honourary elf!
C. Joy said…
Love all the red and white. How Christmasy beautiful. Good job.
Bev C said…
Hello Suzie,

Yoour red and white projects are just divine. Love them all.
Happy days.
Bev.xoxo

Popular Posts