Being naughty….

 

Oh my, busy, busy!

Some presents are finished, some are not!…

And….

I’m breaking the rules……

nopeekinglabel 

Santa, I hope you will understand!…

…. sneak peeks!!….

2011_1118blog-photos0027

2011_1118blog-photos0034

 

 

Now…..

I’m being really naughty!……

Well, maybe it is ok, nobody knows for whom they are ;-)))

                                   Red and white,

                                         Christmas delight!

2011_1125blog-photos0023

 

Santa’s toys,

2011_1125blog-photos0038

 

and goodies!

 

2011_1118blog-photos0026

 

Pitter-patting in the kitchen…

2011_1125blog-photos0016

Chocolate, cinnamon, vanilla, almond, ginger….

What a wonderful smell!

2011_1125blog-photos0018

The first Christmas cookies!

Next ones will be baked soon!

Hope you’re enjoying this wonderful season!

Have a lovely weekend!

xmcl1k

Suzie

Comments

Wendy said…
ooooh, looks exciting!! I love that rocking horse, how wonderful!
Love the new blogheader wioth all the Christmas fun!
And all the peeks are lovely! It’s nice to be naughty once and a while!
Stephanie said…
Those are the sweetest sneak peeks ever! DARLING rocking horse. I can smell those cookies all the way over here. Happy Crafting and Baking.
Ulla said…
You are really in the Christmas mood! The new header is so sweet, and your sneak peeks are very pretty. The rocking horse is my favourite too.
Handmade by Mai said…
I love your sneek peaks. That horse is adorable. Those buttons and x-mas goodies are so cute.
Christy said…
wow, everything looks pretty and exciting! love the rocking horse. :)
Houseelf said…
Oh wow I bet it smells like Christmas at your house!

What lovely peeks into your Elf Workshop. :-)

Popular Posts