Happy New Year!

nytp1a

At the close of 2010

I’d like to thank all of you

for visiting my blog,

for your lovely, friendly comments,

for your support when life got in the way and kept me away.

Your caring made

and makes my heart feels at home.

These are my wishes for you,

“I wish you Health...
So you may enjoy each day in comfort.

I wish you the Love of friends and family...
And Peace within your heart.

I wish you the Beauty of nature...
That you may enjoy the work of God.

I wish you Wisdom to choose priorities...
For those things that really matter in life.

I wish you Generosity so you may share...
All good things that come to you.

I wish you Happiness and Joy...
And Blessings for the New Year.

I wish you the best of everything...
That you so well deserve.”

~ Author Unknown to me ~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Sincerely,

signature Suzie

winterhugs

 

Comments

Awww Suzie, I hope you have a wonderful and blessed 2011!!
Simone de Klerk said…
Lovely wishes from you, Suzie!
Look forward to hearing from you again in 2011! xoxoxo
nicolette said…
Thanks Suzie! I wish you and your family a blessed and creative 2011!
Linda said…
Thanks so much, Suzie! A Happy New Year to you! Thanks for make my new journey in blogging such a treat!
Wish you a happy new year too....
Diana
Stephanie said…
A warm and cozy New Year to you and your family. May 2011 bring you good health, much happiness, and lots of creativity.
Handmade by Mai said…
Have a lovely 2011, Suzie. It's always very nice to hear from you. See you next year
Best wishes for a wonderful 2011!
Zlaty said…
Happy New year! What a lovely wish! I wish it back to you! :)
Deb said…
Thank you Suzie, for being who you are. A wonderful friend, a support when needed, a wonderful person all round.
It has been such fun getting to know you more and more.
Hoping your New Year ahead is a shining light ahead.
Ulla said…
You have found such a nice text to quote for the wishes for 2011. I can't find anything to add there so I wish you the same! I'm happy to count you as my friend.
Annemariesquilt said…
Thank you so much Suzie.. I wish the very same for you too;-))
Anne Ida said…
Happy new year to you too!
John'aLee said…
What a beautiful post!
Christy said…
Wishing you all the best in 2011!

Popular Posts