It’s “finished”!

Hi, there!

I’ve just finished sewing the borders so that I can show you my version of Paganini:

2010_1028blog-photos0017

I’ve never made a scallop border before, it is going to be a challenge for me - I think it’s not easy-peasy!

This is a strange picture, but I did it on purpose.

It’s a birthday gift for a friend!

Can you guess what it is? I hope not!!!

But I hope she’ll like it.  I’ll show you when she opened it.

VeränderteEule

Have a lovely weekend!

Happy sewing!

signature Suzie flcl1j

Comments

Simone de Klerk said…
I love your first Schnibbles for this year's round! Perfect.
I think I can see what is on the picture, but I won't write it.
Off to make some more blocks for my Schnibbles!
Good luck with the border.
Sherri said…
Love your Paganini quilt!
Crunchy Diva said…
the quilt is lovely.
Annemariesquilt said…
A truly wonderful quilt and so suitable for the season !!
Anne Ida said…
...she absolutely loves it!!! I had no chance at figuring out that encrypted photo till I knew what it was ;o)

Your Paganini turned out wonderful! A perfect fall quilt! Hope you will have fun with the scaloped borders, but it will also look great with straight borders!
What a beautiful quilt! A scalloped border sounds lovely.

Wonder what the intriguing picture is?
Ulla said…
The quilt top is beautiful!
It was so exciting and lovely to meet you in real life last week, Suzie!
Stina said…
It is lovely!!! Think I will try the scalloped border too..
So I wish us both LUCK!! ;o)
Melanie said…
Hia Suzie, Paganini looks gorgeous. Good luck with the scallop. I did one for my niece's dress years ago and it wasn't as complicated as I feared.
Annette said…
I love the colors, so perfect for this time of year. Makes one want to snuggle up on one of our crisp fall evenings.
Stephanie said…
Beautiful quilt. Great colors. I've never done a scalloped border. I have a quilt top made and waiting, over 2 years now! Looking forward to hearing your tips.

Popular Posts