First a wry neck, then a bad cold

 

After days with a “pain in the neck” – I could not turn my head half way to the right, it hurt so much – a bad cold took over.

My whole body started to ache and I knew that meant something bad was going on.  A week with a terrible headache and a red blocked nose, now a sore throat and I cough like crazy…

They say:

“If you take medication the cold will be gone in 2 weeks.

  If you don’t, it will take 14 days”

(…)

I have been taking all medication I can get, drinking all kinds of tea, steam inhalations, whatever it is meant to help.

I’ll come back to you as soon as I get better.

Missing you

hspcl1b 

signature Suzie

Comments

nicolette said…
Sending lots of hugs and healing thoughts your way Suzie! Take care!
Annemariesquilt said…
I am so sorry to hear about your cold and bad neck. I realy hope you will be better soon, miss you too ;-))
Anne-Mette said…
Gute Besserung, liebe Suzie. Hoffe, dass es dir sehr bald wieder besser geht.
By Hoki Quilts said…
Get well soon Suzie - drink lots of water to flush out those yukky bugs.
hugs
Miche'le
Anne Ida said…
Oh, no! That sounds nasty! Sorry to hear that you're sick! Hope you get rid of it soon and feel heaps better!

Sending you lots of warm hugs
xxx
Carole said…
Oh my dear Suzie, I really really really sympathise !!!!! I hope it will get better very soon.
Here things are not on the best side either, healthwise.
Lots of hugs.
Ulla said…
I hope you are feeling better by now.
Melanie said…
Get well soon Suzie. I hope you rest up properly so the illness doesn't linger.
Paula and Mel said…
Sorry to hear about your"pain in the neck" and cold.Hopefully you will feel better soon.
Although I have been a lurker for awhile, I love you blog.
Get well soon.
Hugs (from a distance)
Paula
Simone de Klerk said…
Poor you, Suzie! I hope you feel better very very soon!
Take good care and have a good weekend.
Sandi Butler said…
Oh dear! Sorry to hear that your're not well. I do hope you are feeling a lot better by now.

Popular Posts