Better late than never….

 

 At this time I would like to thank all of you for your support and patience with me this year.

I have not neglected blogging, but it has been difficult to find the time to sit at my computer and write, not to mention, to go to my sewing room and make or finish some projects.

As many of you are aware, health problems have been a very difficult management task for me and my family for the majority of the year. I’m very sorry for my lack of posts, comments and answers.

But I have stopped by from time to time to see what everyone is doing. I have read your posts and admired your beautiful work and pictures, it is always so inspiring.

Whenever I have the time and peace of mind, I work on my projects. It is when I have the feeling that the joy of handiwork comes back to me, for a little while the sorrows and worries get away from my thoughts and I feel better.

The Christmas spirit is coming. I’ve started some small things and I really want to get them ready as gifts for my family and friends, it means so much to give and share, especially during this wonderful time of the year.

If you take a closer look at the bunch of hearts and stars on the picture below, you will see that the seams are not finished… The last picture is only a sneak peak,  I love the fabric.

 

2009_1119blog-photos

Somehow, not only for Christmas,

But all the long year through,

The joy that you give to others,

Is the joy that comes back to you”

John Greenleaf Whittier

Wishing you a peaceful weekend and a lovely week

signature Suzie

Comments

Gina said…
Don't worry about us Suzie. we'll still all be here if and when you feel like blogging again. Take care of yourself

Love and hugs Gina xxx
szkornelia said…
I really like the things you are making for Christmas. They are so sweet.
Ulla said…
I agree with Gina!
Carole said…
It's good to hear from you, but you don't have to worry, we all know that sometimes life happens. The most important thing is that you take care of yourself and your loved ones.
Lots of love and I wish you a peaceful Christmas. Your hearts and stars look so neat ! I'll try to do some as well and I hope they'll look as good.
Lots of love and warmest hugs
Merry Christmas Suzie & I am truly inspired by your beautiful projects! Thank you for your testimony, it really does inspire!
Take care of your health, as well as your family's....that is so important!
~~blessings~~
Leona
nicolette said…
Hi Suzie, it’s good to read your post and see some Christmas crafting. Please don’t worry, we know your family had to deal with a very difficult year. Blogging is no obligation!!

Take care! I send my best and healing wishes for you and your family!
Stina said…
Loved to see a post by you.. take care...family goes first.. and good luck with your Christmas gifts..:o)
Annemariesquilt said…
Hi Suzie, good to here from you and you are working on some very nice projects. I loved the santa's...
Take care of you and your family Suzie , that is whats most important right now. I and rest of blogglandia will always be right here whenever you need us ;-))
Merry Christmas Suzie!
Cindy said…
Red, white and LOVE all over.

We all love and support you...always.
Stephanie said…
I think a little crafting gets us in the Spirit of Christmas. Your projects are sweet and that is the cutest piece of fabric in your sneak peek. Wishing you and your family a peaceful holiday season and the best of health in the new year.
Have a wonderful Christmas Suzie! Wishing you a bright and happy 2010:)
blog when you want..........I still have you in bloglines so when a post pops up I don't miss it...........
wishing you all the best for 2010 may you have a much healthier and happy year.........
Melanie said…
Hia Suzie, looks like you have some lovely projects in progress. Making something with love for a person is so special. I hope you get your craft mojo back and your burden is lighter.
Carrie P. said…
Dear Suzie,
Glad to hear you are getting in the Christmas spirit and you are feeling a little better. Take care of yourself.
Love the little sneak peek of the little santas/elves.
Enjoy the season and Merry Christmas!
Christy said…
Happy holidays dear Suzie!Wishing you and your family a new year filled with vibrant health and happiness.

Take care!
Carrie P. said…
Hi Suzie,
Just wanted to stop by and wish you a Merry Christmas.
I certainly understand. It has been a difficult year for you. I'm glad that you pop in every once in a while. Hope to see you back again soon. Wishing you a blessed New Year!
I LOVE YOU said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
I LOVE YOU said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts