Sunday, September 6, 2009

Birthday gifts

 

Another week that passed by sooo quickly!

But I’ve finished the birthday gifts, and that is good!

These are the ones I made for a very dear friend, she likes fabric with sewing motifs :

 

2009_0903blog-photos0023

 

 

 

 

 

 

2009_0903blog-photos0025

 

 

There is place for a little cutting mat, some tools,  and a ruler.

 

 

 

 

 

2009_0903blog-photos0031

 

And a pencil case for some pencils,  pens and so on.

 

 

 

 

For another friend I made a book cover using owls, her favorite theme:

 

2009_0903blog-photos1

Now I can wrap them and write the cards!

The Heart Quilt is almost ready,  it feels so cozy!

It rained during the weekend, but the beautiful late summer days are still supposed to come. I enjoy these days, it is not so warm,but it is not so cold. And when the first leaves start to fall, I love to see the rich colors, it is so nice to go for a walk. Then come home, drink a warm cup of tea and hand quilt!  It sounds like  I’m getting in the mood for Autumn!!!

Wishing you lovely sewing days!

Blessings

signature Suzie

love2quiltbear

17 comments:

nicolette said...

Your gifts look gorgeous as always!! Love the owly fabric and the photo display!

We had lovely weather over the weekend and some warm late Summer days are coming soon!

I worked on a raggedy quilt, a very Autumny project!

Handmade by Mai said...

You made some great presents. I love that little map for the sewing tools. Is everything O.K. with DH

Stephanie said...

Thoughtful and beautiful gifts for your friends. Oh how I love Autumn. I love the crisp morning walks and the crunching of the leaves.

Teresa aka MarieSews said...

The tool carrier is delightful. What a great idea for making sewing tools portable. Love the owls!

Melanie said...

Those are so pretty Suzie. It's feeling very Autumnal here now. I am back in my craft room working on secrets.

I'm hoping your RAK will arrive soon as Anne Marie has received her (late) August one.

Christy said...

Very pretty gift, so heartfelt! The recipient ill be so happy!

Sandi said...

You always make such lovely things!
Warm temps here, summer is on it's way (Australia). I will miss the cooler weather.

Ulla said...

Your gifts are very beautiful, and the tool bag is so clever! You have found such nice fabrics for both gifts.
I love the early autumn weather too, when it is still warm but fresh, and the air is very clear and the colour of nature are so amazing.

Simone de Klerk said...

You made some wonderful gifts! Great to see you making such lovely presents (O:

Anne Ida said...

You have been a busy bee ;o) And you have made some great presents! I'm sure your friends will be thrilled!

Gina said...

What great presents. It's very nearly hand quilting weather over here aswell. Another few weeks and we will be well in the grip of autumn.

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Carrie P. said...

Great gifts.
I love Autumn too.

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

What very lovely gifts. I know they will be appreciated. Enjoy the cooling days ahead.

Annemariesquilt said...

You have made lovely things for your dear friend..

A Spoonful Of Sugar said...

Beautiful gifts Suzie - I especially love the little sewing pouch - there is room for everything!

Cindy said...

Suzie, what pretty autumn creations. Oh, how I love this time of year..........and the colors are a such a beautiful part of the time.

Blessings coming your way.

I LOVE YOU said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛,聊天室,情色,a片,AV女優