Dear friends

Wishing each one of you, near and far, a lovely Valentine's Day!

Comments

Christy said…
Wishing you a happy valentines day too, Suzie! xoxo
Ulla said…
Happy Valentines Day to you, too! I had a piece of strawberry cake with my tea yesterday from DH for Valentine's Day. He felt pity for me because I had never before had anything for that day :-)
Stephanie said…
Happy Hearts to you too!
Karen said…
"Happy Valentines Day" Suzie!
My little Bee is almost finished! I just need the stuffing. Karen
Deb said…
Happy Valentine's to you Suzie also and thanks for the kind message on my blog.
Simone de Klerk said…
I wish you a happy and sunny Valentines day too!
ale balanzario said…
Happy Valentines Day to you, too!!
Annemariesquilt said…
Thank you and the same to you.. I have got an orkidee from my husband, very nice!!
Sandi said…
Hope you had a lovely Valentine's Day, too, Suzie. Hubby took me out for a yum-cha lunch in Chinatown, Brisbane.
Katherine said…
Hope you had a Happy Valentine's Day, Suzie!
Quilt Hollow said…
I think this may be the first time I've seen your blog....and have fallen in love enough to mark it to return to so that I can properly go back through all the post. I quickly spotted the little quilts, gorgeous quilting and the cow needle keeper just brought a smile to my face as it made me think of my best friend! Thanks for sharing.
Melanie said…
Congrats to Ravenhill.

I hope you had a wonderful Valentine's Day too Suzie.
Eileen said…
I know I'm late.. but a Happy Valentine's Day to you too Suzie!

Popular Posts