Thursday, October 9, 2008

I have to take another break...

Just when we thought things were getting back to normal....
My DH is now in hospital since the beginning of the week. The doctor talked about a surgery, but he still wants to wait. It makes me weary, but I'm doing what I can to keep things running normal.
I have to take another break, I neither have the time nor the peace of mind to do anything else at the moment.
I hope you are all doing fine. When I'm back I'll catch up again with your posts and enjoy seeing all the beautiful work you do.

Take care
Until next time

11 comments:

Annemariesquilt said...

I will think about you and your worries. I hope everything turns out well for you and your DH...

LAPPEQURI said...

I will think about yoy:-)
Hugs from Norway

Ulla said...

You are in my thoughts! My best wishes for you both.

nicolette said...

Take care dear friend!! Will be thinking of your family! Hugs))

Marie said...

I Will be thinking of you and your hubby through this, my prayers are withyou. Keep us up to date when yu can. Blessings ad prayers, Marie

Gina said...

I'll keep you and your hubby in my thoughts and prayers

Love and hugs Gina xxx

Melanie said...

Hugs Suzie, go where you are needed and use your energy wisely. Husbands are precious (although we have other names for them at times) and I hope yours gets better.

Thinking of you both.

Carole said...

Oh Suzie, I'm so sorry to read that. I will keep you both in my thoughts and prayers.
Warmest hugs, to give you courage.

Guðrún said...

I am so sorry to hear this, try to take care of yourself too.

Candace said...

I'm sorry that your husband is in the hospital, I hope that he is out soon and recuperates quickly. You and your DH are in my prayers.

Annie said...

Thoughts and hugs sent out to you