Dear blogging friends

This award is dedicated to all my dear blogging friends that supported me with kind words and lovely messages, your caring really lifted my spirit! I thank each of you dearly!

"A friend will
strengthen you
with her prayers

Bless you with
her love, and
encourage you
with her heart"
(antique Sampler)


My DH went through some hard times, but he is recovering very well. The therapy will last some more weeks, then we will see what the doctor says. I am so glad no surgery was needed, that would not have been simple. I hope and pray that he will stay healthy.

Now I think it is time to get back to some blogging, sewing, baking and doing things that makes one happy, right?
What was already done were the projects for the Stitcher's Angel Swap.
As my partner has no idea who I am, I decided to post some pictures of the items I made for her:


The Bag pattern from May Britt is so lovely, I had to make one for her!

I visited her blog and I went through many of her posts to find out what colour combination she likes and I hope I found the right one! It is a collection from Moda Fabrics, I really like the new series.
I'm sorry the pictures are not sharp enough, I'm having some problems with my camera lately.

I made a hexagon pincushion ( English Paper Piecing) and stitched the word "Pin" in the center.
This one here is a needle keep, it is a pattern from Anne-Pia G. Rasmussen from Denmark, I love her books and ideas.

My partner will have a lot of place for her needles:

I also have some sweeties, a card and a little surprise for her! But I won't show that! Are you curious to know what it is?! You will have to wait!


Tomorrow I'll go to the Post office and I'll cross my fingers so she will get it safe and soon! It has a LONG way to go!!! And that she likes what is in the parcel.

Once again I have a lot to catch up! I did miss reading your posts!....I'll try to read and comment as much as I can!

I wish you a lovely week!


Comments

LAPPEQURI said…
Lovely stitcheri:-)
Have a nice and creativ e week
Hugs from Norway
Ulla said…
Suzie, it is so good to have you back! I hope your DH will recover soon. You have made wonderful things for your swap partner.
Marie said…
Hi Suzi,so happy to see you back on the blog, hope your hubby will be fully recovered soon. Your stitcheries are beautiful.Thanks for the visit to my blog too. Blessings and hugs, Marie
Guðrún said…
I would love to be your partner but I am pretty sure it is not me :)
nicolette said…
I so happy to see you’ve posted and to hear your husband will recover soon!
The gifts you’ve made are so gorgeous!!
Annemariesquilt said…
Thank you for beeing back Suzie...
You have made a very lovely gift and the new owner is very lucky. Take care Suzie!
May Britt said…
Great gifts for your stitching angel friend. I'm sure she will love it. I love Anne Pias patterns too :)
Eileen said…
Suzie.. it's so good to see you post. We all go through rough spots at times. Hope your hubby recovers well.

Your photos look fine! I don't see a thing wrong with them.. and I love all your stitcheries and fabrics. The needle book will come in very handy I'm sure. Lucky recipient!
Helen Stubbings said…
your projects are lovely Suzie, there is no doubt your partner will love them. hugs, Helen
Anne-Mette said…
Dear Suzie.
I am sure your stiching angle friend will be more than happy to receive your lovely presents. All great looking. I send you my very best wishes for you and your husband, hoping he will soon be fit again.
Take care.
Hugs,
Anne-Mette
Melanie said…
Those are lovely things you have made- things to really treasure. I'm sure your swap partner will be delighted.

It is lovely to hear from you again and that your precious husband wont have to have the operation.
trelly said…
welcome!!!I'm very happy to see you again...hugs from Spain

Popular Posts