I got my parcel!

I got a parcel from Debbie! She was my partner!
She made a pretty bag, very well stitched (with little bees!), fine hand quilted and she also made a sweet pincushion! I got a calender and delicious chocolate that I shared with my boys, "wow, mom, can we have some?"!


Here you can see the lovely stitchery and the cute button:





And here is the back, she cared about every detail:


I love pincushions and this one is such a cutie, it goes very well with my collection:


Thanks Debbie for this lovely prezzies! I hope you get yours pretty soon.
And I thank Linda for organizing this great swap, I had a lot of fun.
My parcel is on its way to xxxxx, I hope she will like what I've sent her.

We are having some health problems in the family and I have to slow down with blogging. Hopefully it won't be for too long, but as long as it is not back to normal, I know I won't be answering, reading or writing to you. Please, bear with me!

Until next time,

I know what a sad day is today, my thoughts are also with the people who lost their loved ones.

Comments

nicolette said…
What a lovely and sweet package of gifts.

Take care Suzie! Will be thinking of your family!
Gina said…
Take care Suzie. I will miss you.
Your family will be in my thoughts.

Love and hugs Gina xxxx
Catherine said…
What a lovely gift. Very cute stitchery bag!!! Take Care!! Cathy
May Britt said…
You got a lovely bag from Debbie.
Take care :)
Melanie said…
Such a beautiful well made bag Suzie. I hope the family health problems are over soon. I will miss seeing the wonderful things you make.

Hugs.
Susan said…
Cute bag and all the things inside.
Annemariesquilt said…
Your bagswap are so beautiful and you are a very lucky girl..
Take realy good care of yourself..
Linda said…
What a gorgeous parcel you received, lucky you.
Christine said…
Lovely bag and pincushion .... Lucky you.
LAPPEQURI said…
Hello:-)
Lovely gift
Have a great and creative week.Quilting hugs from Norway
Mar said…
Suzie! I got parcel today!! OH MY! I'm so overwhelmed with your generosity. I love it all. I don't have your email. I will blog about all of my goodies this weekend. I hope you and your family are well. Thank YOU! xomar in California!!
Anne-Mette said…
What a cute bag you have received in the swap. It is really great.
Makes me want to participate in a swap....
LG
Anne-Mette
Stephanie said…
Darling bag and goodies. How sweet.
Guðrún said…
The bag is beautiful.
Shasta said…
Both are adorable. Great package.
Annemariesquilt said…
I miss you so much Suzie, I hope you are OK!!
Tinking about you now and then...
Lots of love to you from me.

Popular Posts