Sunday, September 7, 2008

A great award

I thank Melanie for this great award she gave me.
I feel really honoured!
Now I have to give it to 7 other bloggers.
It goes to:

Anne Marie
Laila
Annie
Gina
Gudrun
Katherine
Bloom

You girls have great blogs!

This coming week I have to send some goodies to my swap partners! I am very curious and excited about all these swaps! Will my partners like what I made for them? Will the packages get there safe and without delay? And WHO is my partner?!
I hope to write about it soon!

Until next time!
Happy quilting everyone!

9 comments:

Gina said...

Thank You. I'll have to think of 7 to give it to.

LOve and hugs Gina xxx

Annemariesquilt said...

Dear Suzie thank you so much for this award. I am honored and very happy...

Melanie said...

Congratulations to everyone. I love your Autumn stuff Suzie

Annie said...

Thanks Suzie - it is getting exciting about the swap. Looking forward to seeing what everyone does.

LAPPEQURI said...

Thank you so much.I love your side and the lovely halloween angel. Quilting Hugs from Norway:-))

Katherine said...

Thank you, Suzie for the blog award.

I love your autumn decorations! Now I feel the urge to dig out my fall coloured fabrics and to try to make some lovely pumpkins and and a pumpkin angel like yours.

Catherine said...

Congratulations on your Award!! Cathyxx

nicolette said...

Congratulations Suzie!

I’m in denial over Autumn... I don’t want the Summer to leave. We are enjoying some late Summerdays.

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Your bag is gorgeous..