Butterflies flutter by

I haven't done much sewing in the past days.
The weather got so nice that I had to do a little bit of gardening and enjoy the sun.
But I have some beautiful pictures. It is from a small trip we took to the "Butterfly Farm", it was so lovely there!
I hope you enjoy the photos I chose (there are more than 40).



I love butterflies and I wish I could see them more often.
I found a video with a lot of them, take your time to watch it, it is beautiful!






That was a nice pause!
But now it is time to sew again!
I wish each of you a lovely and creative week!

Comments

Cheryl said…
Beautiful pictures and a wonderful post!!! I just love butterflys. The zoo where my daughter works has a butterfly exhibit once a year that you can walk through with all the butterfly flying around! Thanks for the nice post on my blog!
SG said…
Hi, beautiful fotos! I also love butterflys!
Melanie said…
Hia Suzie, great work on the quilt top. Sorry to have missed your post- it's hectic here. Yes butterflies are so beautiful I put 2 on my latest quilt. I may add a few more butterflies and bees buttons as money allows.

Lovely work-womanship!
Annemariesquilt said…
Lots of nice pictures and butterflies are truly beautiful..

Popular Posts