Thursday, July 10, 2008

To wait or not to wait? See you at the quilt shop!

Oh boy...guess what?!
I've been tagged!!

"Hi Suzie- me again.

I had to do a meme today ...want to play some tag? You're it!!

List seven songs you are into right now. No matter what the genre, whether they have words, or even if they’re not any good, but they must be songs you’re really enjoying now, shaping your Summer. Post these instructions in your blog along with your 7 songs. Then tag 7 other people to see what they’re listening to.

I thought this was a good way of sharing a bit more than crafting.

Best Wishes,
Melanie


That is not so easy for me, but I'll do my best!

Here they are:

1. Viva La Vida - Cold play
2. Carry you home - James Blunt
3. Mr. Rock and Roll - Amy MacDonald
4. Bubbly - Colbie Collait
5. Nine million bycicles - Katie Melua
6. Summer wine - Ville Valo and Natalia Avelon
7. Better in time - Leona Lewis



The FQs I ordered for the "quilt as you go" project...
Where are they?....
I don't understand why it is taking so long...How long would you wait?
I AM patient, I can endure a lot, but my family insists on saying that this is the motto for me : "God, give me patience. Right now!". Don't you agree it IS mean to say something like that to a quilter?! Think about all the months we work on a piece until it is done!!! We ARE patient!!!

I've waited long enough!!!
So, I'm almost on my way to a quilt shop and there I hope to get some nice fabric for my quilt (why didn't I do that before? Silly old me...). No more waiting, enough is enough!

The dough for bread is ready, I'll put it in the fridge and tomorrow we'll have fresh baked bread (it is a great recipe and I'll post about it !) AND fresh washed fabric! ;o)))

Happy quilting everyone!

4 comments:

nicolette said...

Love your music choise!
My Summer-favourites right now are:

This is the Life - Amy MacDonald
Lost - Coldplay
Good and Ugly - Racoon
Harvest Moon - Nils Lofgren
Seventeen - Simon Webbe
Someday Soon - K.T. Tunstall
Ladder - Joan Osborne

Waiting for fabric?.. such a waste of time! See you at the quilt shop!

Melanie said...

Hia Suzie, thanks for being game and posting your 7 Summer tracks. They are quite modern- I'll have to look them up on YouTube. I like Coldplay too. :-)

I'm awful at waiting for fabric, luckily there's a lovely shop with sewing classes in town, so I get spoilt. Tess on Etsy is having a clear out in case you're interested: http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7382

Annemariesquilt said...

I hope your fabrics have turned up! Lots of lovely songs here...
I love music but I can never remember who the singer are, something my husband always teases me with.
Be happy with your quilting;-))

K.C. said...

I could listen to Bubbly all day.. Reminds me of my husband, still.. after 17 years...

He does still make me feel that way.. I am so lucky that way...

Thank you for your reassurance.. I really needed it! Kayce