You make my day!

I got this great award from Laila, it made me so happy!
Thank you so much for your kindness, I feel really honored!

It is not easy to choose 5 blogs that make my day, there are so many!!
This time this award goes to:

Peg, from Happy in quilting. She is one of those wonderful prolific quilters! It is simply amazing!
Sonnja, her Teddies "Beertje Zonn" for orphans and Aids children in the third world is a real work of heart!
Christine, from Auntie Quaints Quilts, I love her stitcheries and her quilts, Oliver is also a great fan of her work!
Ulla, she is always doing a lot of things, specially "reusing" old fabrics, her bags are original!
Inger, even if I don't understand norwegian, I always enjoy looking all the beatiful things she does!

I could write about so many other wonderful blog-quilters!...You girls are on my special list!

Now I have to go back to one of my challenges, the Summer Stash Challenge that Eileen started in her blog. My problem is that I have quite some ideas, but I don't have too much time to make all of them, so, I had to choose one and now I'm about to start with the cutting and sewing. I tell you, I am quite excited about this! There is always a first time for everything, right?!
As soon as I make some progress in sewing the blocks I'll give you a sneak peek!

Wishing all of you a wonderful weekend!

Comments

Melanie said…
Hi Suzie, I'm signed up for Eileen's challenge too so I popped in to see how everyone else was getting along. This is my 1st challenge! Like you I have an idea but I'm still on the time consuming hand sewing part.

Good luck can't wait to see what you come up with,

Best wishes,
Melanie
Oh Suzie....you are so very kind..how wonderful of you to give this award to me...I feel very touched by all your kind words....take care Peg..
Christine said…
Thank you for the award and kind words Suzie. Oliver seems to be coming quite famous in blogland! He says thanks too.
Ulla said…
Thank you for the award, Suzie! It was so kind of you. I have jsut published it in my blog, and part of it comes back to you!
Annemariesquilt said…
Thank you for your kind words, it kept my heart varm all day on friday!
I am realy waiting for the mailman coming to your place too..
Take care.
Sonnja said…
Thanks Suzie!
Kind regards,

Sonnja & Beertje Zonn
from the Netherlands

Popular Posts