Friday, June 20, 2008

Do you believe in angels?

Sometimes, when you are sick, not feeling well, things just seem to put you down.

You stay in bed and think of all the things you would rather be doing instead of being sick...



But then, when you least expect, there it comes, a wonderful, friendly comfort from lovely people!
I am so lucky and happy to have gotten such great gifts!!!
Anne Marie and Ulla, the friendly angels that cheered me up and made me feel so much better!

From Anne Marie, a wonderful friend that really touched my heart, I got this beautiful bag, I just hope you can see in the photos how pretty this bag is and how she sewed and quilted so well!

Aren't the buttons beatiful? I have never seem such ones before! It makes a great embellishment!

And on the other side she appliqued hearts as well, it is lovely!!! Just perfect to go shopping!

From Ulla I got some quilter's treasures! So perfectly hand sewed, made with a lot of love for details!
I participated on her PIF (Pay It Forwad), which I also offered in one of my last posts, but no one ( :-(((((...) got interested....Although you still have the chance!...
This is what she sent me:

I love all these things, they are simply pretty! And so useful, too!! Inside my new pretty bag :-))) they just have to come to every quilter's meeting! She wrote me a lovely card were she tells about every piece:


This is what I once read and I think it is really true:

"When I give to you what I made with my hands, I share with you my heart"

Tusend takk, Anne Marie!
Kiitos, Ulla!

I deeply thank both of you!
Your gifts came in the right time!

Bear hugs!
From someone who is slowly getting better



11 comments:

eileen said...

Susie,
Yes, Ulla and Anne Marie are truly both angels! Both of your presents are wonderful!! Thank you for letting us enjoy them with you.

I hope you're feeling better soon!

nicolette said...

I hope you feel better soon! Those wonderful gifts surely will cheer you up!

Linda said...

Hope you're feeling better today. What gorgeous gifts, how lovely.

Annie said...

I do hope you are feeling much better soon, and what a beautiful quote you shared with us all. I instantly had to grab a pen and write that one down. I think it will go on the back of my next quilt. Thank you! and hugs from me.

Annemariesquilt said...

This giveaway has been lot of fun, and I am blushing for your wonderful words.
I hope you will get better soon!

K.C. said...

Yeah, my eyes were watering on this one. I do believe in angels.

And I do believe that two angels helped you with this one... Thank you so much for sharing this story... Kayce

Ulla said...

Suzie, thank you for your sweet words! I'm glad you liked my PIF gift and hope you will find readers who will continue this game. I'm still waiting for the third name on my list, too.
I hope you are feeling better already.

Anne Ida said...

What wonderful pressies! Angels and good friends - yes, I believe in them :o)

Inger said...

Very beautiful gifts you have got. I do hope you're feeling better. Take care.

Melanie said...

What lovely gifts I'm glad they cheered you up when you were feeling so ill.

disa said...

情色網,情色a片,情色遊戲,85cc成人片,嘟嘟成人網,成人網站,18成人,成人影片,成人交友網,成人貼圖,成人圖片區,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人光碟,微風成人區,免費成人影片,成人漫畫,成人文學,成人遊戲,成人電影,成人論壇,成人,做愛,aio,情色小說,ut聊天室,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,尋夢園聊天室,080視訊聊天室,免費視訊聊天,哈啦聊天室,視訊聊天,080聊天室,080苗栗人聊天室,6k聊天室,視訊聊天室,成人聊天室,中部人聊天室,免費視訊,視訊交友,視訊美女,視訊做愛,正妹牆,美女交友,玩美女人,美女,美女寫真,美女遊戲,hi5,hilive,hi5 tv,a383,微風論壇,微風,伊莉,伊莉討論區,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫