Wednesday, May 7, 2008

I really tried...

There is something missing!

And it is chocolate!!!!!

I've been trying not to eat this wonderful , sweet, totally irresistible thing for more than a couple of weeks, but I give up...I have to confess that I am not strong enough...

That is exactly how I feel : I want chocolate!


The little magnet in the kitchen says what is true to me!


I didn't even hang this little wall hanging as a way not to think about it.

No way...



Chocolate and sewing are the most wonderful addictions!
I just can't live without them!!!

3 comments:

Anne Ida said...

Heehee! I know the feeling! Chocolate and sewing really IS the greates addictions!!!

When I was in school a few of us girls had a challenge of not eating sweets for a year - and I did it!! Buuuut that was back then - don't think I could do it now *lol*

Annemariesquilt said...

You are realy to cute!
Well chocolate is my very secret addiction but I have learned to control it step by step and that was not easy believe me!
But please enjoy it . Life without chocolate is a very sad one. Take care and I hope you will have a great weekend..

Gina said...

I'm with you all the way. I couldn't exist without chocolate

love and hugs xxx