Blocks are all done!!

Here are they, 63 blocks 8" x 8", now all done!!!

It is nice to see that so many of the fat quarters were used, I did not buy any new fabric for this quilt!
I still have enough thimbleberries fat quarters for one more quilt, but I don't know which one, have to take some time to decide.
Actually I would like to sew the Civil War Diary Quilt, but I'm not sure if I want to use thimbleberries fabrics.

I will sort them out and see how they look like together.
I am quite sure I will quit it by hand and this time I'll use 100% cotton batting instead of the 80% cotton, 20% polyester.


I also finished some stitcheries!

This pattern is from Ursula Schertz and I bought it in Einbeck. She had some pretty ones that were already sold out so I ordered one and I hope to get it soon.

This one is from Anni Downs, she has so many cute ones, it is hard to decide which one to stitch!

This one I got from an Australian magazine, last year I think.
I chose a patchwork border, it looks a bit more country, the squares are 1" x 1"

And this little cushion was made last year, it goes well with spring.


I did most of these stitcheries sitting in the garden, it feels so nice and warm.
It is really a pretty season and one just has to enjoy it!

But in the evening, I can sit and sew again in my room!

There were some "leftovers" from the Nickel quilt and then adding some more fabrics I started a new small wall hanging!
Tonight I'll add the borders.
Tomorrow I can show it!

See you!


Comments

LAPPEQURI said…
Lovely stitcheri
Have a creative quilting weeks
Hugs from Norway:-))
nicolette said…
Wonderful blocks and stitcheries! Thanks for the names of the designers. We are also enjoying the most fabulous wheather! Happy week!
Sonnja said…
Wonderful blocks and stitcheries!
Kind regards,

Sonnja, from the Netherlands
Beertje Zonn
Anne Ida said…
How great you finished all your blocks! That is an impressive pile! Look forward to seeing the top together!!

And what a great display of stitcheries! Wonderful! And a great inspiration!

Popular Posts