Friday, April 18, 2008

For a noble cause

Blogland is something amazing, you find new blogs from so many people that make beatiful things!
I am so enthusiastic about it! I have been adding people to my list almost every day! Take a look, it is getting longer and longer!

About a couple of weeks ago I found Lucy
What a beatiful blog! She is a very prolific quilter.

Then I found Devliegendekoe from the Netherlands and it is also a nice one, she is so creativ! And through her blog I learned about Sonnja. She has been working on a very noble cause and I want to help her too.
She sews lovely Teddies for children in Africa and all you have to do is to send her some fabric.

Please go to her blog http://sonnja.web-log.nl/sonnjas_quiltjes
There you can find all the information about it.

I wanted to post this soon, the more people read about it, the better!
I'm still sewing new blocks and I'll take some photos this afternoon and post it.
Now it is time to cook!

See you later!

1 comment:

nicolette said...

Thanks Suzie for asking fabrics for Sonnja and mentioning my blog! You are the best!
Lucy is a very skilled quilter, she also gives workshops at a wonderful quiltshop in Haarlem.