The signs of spring

The garden is starting to bloom! I really missed the flowers.

It is so beatiful when all the colors start to show and shine!

And this IS the sign of spring, our Cleo just made her nest!
But of course she won't get her babies, Bunny is castrated!...

The weather is so nice now, the snow is gone, the sun shines, the sky is blue and it is a little bit breezy.
It is just the right time for some quilt airing!

Even if today it is only my miniatures!
Here is the Snail trail for my son, finally all done! He is very glad with the results, this time he asked for a big one.

And here is my New York Beauty, now ready for basting!

All basted,
checked and now,

it is time to tame the "beast"!!

I think my quilting gloves just match the quilt colors!

I'll see if I get it done this week.
There are quite some new ideas going on on my mind, I'll just have to give it a try!!!
See you soon!

Comments

Simonetta said…
Wow!!!!Great job!Very beautiful your N.Y Beauty,lovely colors.You are on my PIF,send my your address.Hugs

Popular Posts