Oh,dear!!!

I found this paper on my desk and I just had to laugh!!!

Five secrets of a good relationship

1. It is very important to find a man who helps to clean the house, cooks and has a job.
2. It is very important to find a man who makes you laugh.
3. It is very important to find a man that you can really trust and you know he does not lie to you.
4. It is very important to find a man who is good in bed and loves making love to you.
5. It is very important that these four men do not know each other!!!

Well, I know who left that on my desk!!!
My dear sweetheart, I don't need the other four ones! You are the one for me! And believe me, you are all the four ones in one!

"2 little whos
(he and she)
under are this
wonderful tree

smiling stand
(all realms of where
and when beyond)
now and here

(far from a grown
-up i&you-
full world of known)
who and who

(2 little ams
and over them this
aflame with dreams
incredible is)"

E.E. Cummings

Comments

Popular Posts