Thursday, March 6, 2008

Just a few lines...

I'm quite involved in organising, sewing and getting things ready for the easter markets. The last weeks I actually didn't do almost nothing else. Sometimes I think it is because I'm not so good in doing things under pressure, I hate to get things done just because they have to be done!...It is about two years now that I've been selling my sewings at these markets and I'm coming to the conclusion that it is not so nice to put yourself into this kind of pressure. I love to sew, but I also love to try new things, sometimes just for the fun of it! And I love to get my own things done!!!But, to have things for the markets I let my projects somewhere in boxes or bags for weeks, months and some more months....On this sunday I'll be going to another one. But then, oh yes, then I will work on my quilts and other things!!!!!This is a promise I make myself! And I also want to decorate the whole house for the easter bunny and for the easter chicken as well! And when my friend comes back from her holidays, we are planning to sew a little bit together, that's gonna be really nice!

No comments: